Sunday, August 12, 2007

Grandmummy's Birthday!

Celebrated grandma's bday on satday. It was a suprise party where all here friends and family members were there. She was really in shock when she walked into the hotel and saw everyone there and heard them singing. I think she really enjoyed herslf and was quite happy that the people she wanted to see were there. At the party most of the aunty's were asking why i painted my finger nails and how come now ive put on so much weight or rather how come now im so fat. Was kind of a tiring day. After making sure that everything for my grams bday was ok and once we were done with the party went for mass, because my mum kind of knows that i dont go every sunday.Headed down to my aunts place for dinner and just a little chit chat because they were leaving today. I left their house early and met Sam at her place before heading down to mos to meet the rest. Had quite an ok time there. Oh Nicole cried Candice cried Sam got angry Shawn was high and i was damn tired. Reached home eventually at 630 and called it a day

No comments: