Sunday, August 12, 2007

I MISS YOU!!

Brandon & Christian. Why? You're gone back home after 3mnths here and although you will be back after 3mnths, Im starting to miss you already. The both of you brighten up my days and made them so fun and joyable with all your nonsense. Brandon i miss your cute little crazy ways and whenever i ask u to the "shaun face" how you would do it and smile at me. And all the mishief we would be up to. Christian i always disturb you but i know that you love me..Because you always ask for me to come instead of bryan and your face lights up whenever you see me. Now i have to go swimming all by myself..haha I still cant 4get how i taught brandon how to swim in the deep pool and how we played hide and seek and had our diving competition..haha..Those were one of the many fun days. Its a pity you wont be back for my bday. Its alrite..ill celebrate with you when your here.. I havent miss someone so much for a damn long time..You kids make me so happy and so sad..ahah..Come back soon!!

No comments: