Friday, June 1, 2007

The Aftermath

I think im allergic to something. And i think that its dogs. I say this because, the other night i stayed over at Nicole Mok's place and was playing with her dog, and she was like lying on me and jumping all over. Then yest, i was over at Sam and Candice's place and the same thing, and ive got a bad flu now. It happened the day after i was at Nicole's place aswell.

My nose is bad. Its been non stop sneezing since i left their place earlier this morning, and my eyes hurt badly.I can barely open my eyes, but thank god for eye drops. haha. Im sick once again, and this time i think there is something internal which ive got to check. I drank water this morning and my throat and abdomen hurt real bad. It was like sharp poking pain and i couldnt breath for that short moment. At first i thought it was a one of thingy but it happened again just now. After watching Shrek3, i drank abit of Deon's coke and it was the same feeling. If it continues to happen, i think ive got to go and get it checked. Seems quite serious, when i press y tummy it hurts aswell.

I think movie theaters arent for me. Id rather watch the dvd at home. I feel really uncomfortable because the seats are like so close to one another and you cant do as you please. You've got to be wary about not blocking someone or spoiling the movie for them. I watched 2 shows recently. Pirates of the Caribbean and Shrek3. Both of which i didnt watch the 1st two. I found Pirates quite draggy and i slept like half way in the show. The 1st time ive ever fallen asleep in a cinema. Shrek was OK but nothing fantastic. Didnt really like make me laugh as much as i expected. Ive seen better shows. I'm still waiting for my dvds to arrive. Its alot man like 20, this time round i bought the most and it hasnt come. Hopefully it comes within the next week, ive watched all my shows i need to watch and im getting bored.
Games where me out aswell. Get tired of playing the same thing over and over again. I need to get new games and new dvds.

Yes! Ive put on weight, and i think its quite alot. Many people have been telling me the same thing, maybe its time to exercise even though the hernia is going to hurt. I cant just sit around and do nothing. Id rather go through the pain and look acceptable. So tmr ive actually decided to go hiking, but no one is free. I'm going alone. I cant keep waiting for people. If not ill never get things done. From now on every satday morning im going to do at least some form of exercise and i somewhat have it all planned out. If so happens i cant make it on a saturday ill push it to sunday. And by hook or by crook ill have it done. I enjoy doing outdoor sports and i get to lose weight, so why not. Going it alone is not a problem. Done it so manytimes before, but of course with company it will be more fun. gotta go catch some sleep, looking forward to tmr.

No comments: