Friday, June 1, 2007

Little Ones.

Been rather busy with the past few days, with work and research and my cousins. Yes!! my cousins have finally arrived from America. Its been a long wait and its well worth it. I picked them up at the airport last week and they've been staying in my house eversince. Its been fun having them around, just doing nothing,playing games, going out and seeing them get up with all their mischief and nonsense.They're always smiling and laughing. So innocent and i can guarantee any of you that you'll enjoy being with them the moment you see them. Of course, they are much bigger from the last time i saw them, but its still a bundle of joy having them around. The good news is that they mite be staying here for about 3 years, this because my uncle mite be placed to work here and that could be for around that period of time.

Somehow i know im not my old self when it comes to kids. Its just diffrent. When i was working in the American Club, everytime kids came in the games area no matter who ill be just happy to see them. And no matter what they did ive always have the patience to keep my cool and not get angry. Now, i get irritated and somewhat moody when its around them. I still do go out of my way to get for them stuff and give them surprises and bring them out. But its diffrent. Sad but diffrent. My aunt who came down, said that i always look lost or that somethings bothering me, she did mention that her husband said the same when he was down here a few times earlier in the year. I dont feel that way. But then again its people who notice you that you should listen too. Anyways it just good that their here for now and that they will be here for a lot longer. Kind of nice having them around. They make me happy at times.

No comments: