Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Sadly Things Have Changed

Its funny how things have changed. We use to be so close, all our little secrets were always undisclosed. A friend i could count on whenever im in need. Always the first i would call whenever ive got doubts or just needed to go out. Never fail to put a smile on my face with your jokes or funny ways,You also were the one to always brighten up my day. I used to be able to let out and say what i wanted to say. I still have friends whom i can talk to but never say what i really want to say.

I dont talk to people on the phone till late and kind of got used to that already but sometimes when you need to really talk to someone. I can no longer say i know who to call. I sit and wonder who can i call then i think its better just to be all alone and not speak it up. I missed the old days where we used to hang out, even if it was just for a drink and some gossip. No more are the times when ive got someone who actually wants to do same stuff that i do. Ive tried to accept it but its hard to take in

Now when we meet we dont even talk. Not a single word not even the "hi" or "bye". Its really sad to see that this is what it has come to be. My closest friend ive ever had. If lost many friends along the way and now its another one. Dont know whats going on with your life or what your up to. A friend so close yet so much stuff i dont even know. What hurts the most is the things we use to do, i could find no other friend whom treat me like you do. I use to miss my friend, now im just missing a friend. I hope it doesnt have to be like this for long it can get kind of lonely sometimes.

I see that your looking good, happy infact. Its good to see you happy and doing good. Everyone deserves to be happy and you're definetly one of them. I'm happy that your happy and things are going well with your life, you seem to be enjoying your day to day life. I hope that your happy and your family is doing good. You look healthy and thats a good sign. It was nice seeing you again though we didnt talk at all and didnt make any eye contact. Hope to see you soon and wish you all the best.

No comments: