Thursday, May 3, 2007

FAT!!!

So people have been saying that ive been putting on weight and that if i dont control myself that ill get out of hand. Thankfully enough im cautious and i stopped all my eating habits, dont snack, dont eat like chocs and oily food and all that stuff so often. Maybe i should take out my wisdom tooth then ill eat less and lose fast. But the good thing is that ive been exercising. Not as much as i used to. All my rollerblading kakis are too busy and either cant wake up. I have yet to do that for a long time. Use to go alone. But nowdays dont anymore. Maybe i should start doing it again. But cant seem to get up since my bodyclock is all spoiled. Sleep like around 8am in the morning, how to get back to the usual stuff. And always up awake tossing and turning when im bed. Maybe thats why ive put on weight, irregular sleeping hours, From now on its back to my old diet of healthy food and cutting down on my meals. Maybe then ill lose a tiny bit of weight.

No comments: