Thursday, May 3, 2007

Why is the world so fucking small?

You think your ok and then you see or hear something that makes you upset and it starts all over again. This because the world is so fucking small. No matter how much you try to not see someone, youll see that person. So i advice you all my friends and blog readers, dont try to hide. Because the more you hide or avoid someone. The more likely you'll see the person. Mood swings. Always have it and never stop having it. Only at times it gets worse. I tot i was ok, but something made me realise im not and i dont know why im not. Its a sucky feeling when your doing well and find out something that most likely you dont want to know. People will say "deal with it" or "take it as it comes" but it aint so easy. I know how it feels, so maybe next time ill prepare myself for the worst. So that i wont feel so shitty the next time round

No comments: