Sunday, May 20, 2007

Bad Weekend

Haiz. This weekend was a bad one. No matter what i did, everything went wrong. All my luck was really bad. I dont know why but somehow things keep happening to nice people. Even if you dont do any harm to anyone or your nice to the whole world, Someway or another bad things will happen to you. After that my mood was spoiled, sadly i took out my anger on one of my friends. Felt abit bad after that, but still get easily irritated and small things will keep pushing my buttons. The world is unfair, and unjust. Nothing is fair in this world. So for now on im just going to live for myself and noone else. I'm sorry man. Whats the use of being nice and still geting bad things in return? For what? when u dont deserve any of this. Like i said. Life sucks and is unfair, but we just have to deal with it every fucking single day.

No comments: