Sunday, May 20, 2007

Broke!!

I've been reading the book Jill lent me, and im abit confused because, everything the book said that you were suppose to do, I did. And im not kidding you, every single thing. This just shows that sometimes not everyone is right about everything,no matter how highly qualified they are.
I'm broke again, but this time i know why, i helped out the family with some finances since the situation seems to be quite bad. Oh well i can last without money, been there and done that a few times already. All i need is my dvds and my games and my book, time will eventually pass. Luckily Candice got us this job next week, so its still alrite. Nothing much to write also nowdays,. like i said my life isnt as happening as people make it seem. Come live with me, ull find out what a bore i am. I just hope i get alot of money soon, because ive got alot of plans to do alot of stuff. And that needs money, if not ill be stuck just bumming around doing nothing.

No comments: