Monday, June 18, 2007

Education

It seems like everyone is like starting to study or going overseas to study which makes me start to wonder, what am i going to do? its been quite a long while and i have totally lost intrest in everything. Have no idea what the hell im going to do after im done with army.Kind of scary though im 21yrs old and ive got no education at all no diploma, no "O" levels, no nothing. I thought about becoming a chef, but i dont have the passion to cook anymore. Then a childrens counsellor, but not that patient nowdays. There was ideas of becoming an events organiser but still im not that good at any of these stuff. I'm scared shitless for my future. Im worried. But ive got no answer or no soloution to any of these things. And my biggest mistake is that i dont speak it out. I dont talk about these stuff to people. Not to parents because i know ill feel like shit and basically because we just dont talk. Many things i like to do bt i think its time to get my priorities straighten out. Hopefully ill come to think of what id like to do when the time comes. And lets hope its not to late

No comments: