Sunday, July 15, 2007

Bom Bom Fatty

I have put on weight and its quite alot. Lots of people have been telling me that recently. Friends whom i havent seen for long when they see me they are like " eh what happen sia" ell of a lot. Even my officers in camp are telling me that. My aunts keep telling me to do something bout my weight and keep reminding me. And yes i am fat now. My tummy is bigger everything is bigger. Maybe its becoz of all the late nights and the irregular sleeping hours. Im not lazy, its just that i dont have that much time to exercise and i ran out of painkillers. Its time to lose weight. Actually it was time long time ago. My healthy lifestyle has stopped. No more are the days of blading and cycling. Maybe its becoz not every1 wants to do that..and kind of hard to find a companion that enjoys that. I dont eat that much. I watch what i eat. But its true that sometimes i couldnt care less. I just do as i please and dont bother much abt appearance now days. Sub consiously i dont bother about my weight but when u think abt it or look at me, i am quite big size. Hopefully i can start on my mission to lose weight and keep to that routine. I'll try my best to do so. Not a very nice thing to hear when people keep telling you that your fat or that you need to lose weight.

No comments: