Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Problem Child!

Yes! im referring to me. Thats me, ive always been the problem child and i will always be the problem child. As if work is not fucked up enough, i got kicked out of the house again. Nothing new eh, since it happen like so many times already. Ive really lost count. Somehow or another whatever i do ill make my parents angry or whatever i do, i cant please them. I got kicked out and this time round was quite bad. My dad was damn angry i kinda kept quiet after he went all ballistic. I stayed over at my grandma's place for 1 day then i came home got my passport and left for jb.

Everything went well in jb until we were returning to singapore. According to the customs they said i didnt declare ciggs so they fined me 200 bucks man and to keep the ciggs i had to pay7.65 more. Its shit man i did declare and u know whats the best part, i bought the ciggs for Sam and Candice to share. Maybe its true that the nice guy always dies first. Of coz i did quarell with the customs before paying. I think i was in the room for abt half an hr and poor ryann was waitg for me. haha.Back in singapore i complained and bitched and made noise like the whole day..even during dinner.Went over to sam's place after that played with Starfish till god knows what time,was catching up on the gossip as well. Eventually came home on friday morning.

Went to acid bar on friday for Faith because she's leaving for aussie to study going there to meet Patrick. Acid was fun finally most of the pple came down and we managed to enjoy ourselves. Made Faith sing on stage, she has quite a nice voice. Headed to lucky plaza macs after that for supper. Everyone left and i stayed with jill because she didnt want to go home. So we decided to watch Transformers at like4am but we missed the show by ten mins. Too bad Jill haha another time. Satday was suppose to work but didnt go, because i actually hate all the staff working there and i dont click with them. Cant tell that they actually dont like me. So i think im going to quit soon if they dont change me to their inside outlet. No point working with people who is going to pick on you 24/7 its just like being a maid or servant. Woke up and met Hong at my place and went to airport to see Faith and Steph off. After which we headed down to MOS and was quite a fun nite.

I finally was able to wake up and go for mass. After 1 month i finally gone for mass. But i felt as if it was as good as me not going seeing as i didnt really like put that much heart into it. Went to vivo with my aunt and uncle and they acme to the conclusion that im always going out because im lonely. Dont know if thats true anot but oh well, everyone has their on way of thinking about stuff. Jill and Hong said the day before that i looked very bothered by stuff. But thankfully enough there isnt anything to bother me. Was talking to kelly online and i told her that i'm not happy.She wanted to try and cheer me up..haha but the ting is im not sad aswell. its like im just in between living a mononotus life. Made plans with Sammi to start our diet plan. It commences tmr.haha we;re going jogging with starfish and then head down to the airport to pick our EMO NEMO friend Joshua up..

Till the next time, i will always be the same broke problem child

No comments: