Sunday, July 29, 2007

Poor MiMi!

Mimi has sadly passed away. After 1 week and 3days with me it passed away by repeatedly falling down and refusing to eat.I actually felt something when i found out she died. So i'm doing my best to keep Jasper alive for as long as possible. So last week we went to mos on wed when the initial plan was to go to butter. But like how Joshua is baned from zouk, Lawlor is baned from Butter. So we ended up at mos even though we didnt really like the place. Since Kenneth Vance and a few of them were at Butter they kept insisting that i come down because i seldom hang out with them anymore and they wanted me to go and drink as usual. Sam Candice and Vanessa followed me down to Butter, we took a taxi because all were too lazy to walk plus spoilt sammi was wearing heels. Went there and drink quite a bit the guys were quite high so it didnt matter how long i stayed. Stayed for an hr and then headed back to mos where it was quite fun and had a good night. Only for the latter part when vanessa got into some shit. Hong and i took the cab and headed back home while i made my way to camp. I was damn fucking tired and prbly slept the whole day not doing my job well. Since i didnt really want to go and meet people and go out, i stayed in and only came out on friday instead of thursday..

No comments: