Sunday, July 15, 2007

I.m Back

so i havent been updatin my space for a while so i shuld have lots to talk about.

MONDAY:
Oh well last monday i manage to come out of camp, met nicole at cck and took a cab dwn to town to meet the rest of the girls to just bum around since, there wasnt anyone left.(most of them on holidays) went over to balcony for a few drinks, yes u must be thinking drinks on monday but it wasnt much just like maybe 2 glasses. chilled there till everyone left except sam and i. Sam was kind enough to accompany me till 6am so that there's no midnite charge and i can go to camp. Manage to eat some good bak kut teh, havent had it for a long long time. This is the 1st time i actually ate the meat, its not to bad quit chewy. After that shared cab with sam, sent her back before heading to camp its actually quite near. THANKS SAMMI for staying out and keeping me company. I stay with you next time, i show you good time :) haha.

TUESDAY:
Was so tired after the nite before, fell asleep when suppose to be on duty in camp, haha and got screwed for it. I deserve it lah its my fault anyways. Left camp and headed down to town to meet them again.After which jill came to met us when the rest left. Was left with liwen jill and i. liwen left so i was with jill for a bit to catch up on the gossip before we parted..haha

No comments: