Wednesday, February 7, 2007

DIE!!!

I hate my life,i hate the world, i hate what ive become, i hate myself , i hate everything that lives and everyone that is happy. Why be happy when in the end your bound to be angry or sad? i hate this feeling inside me, i really cant take it anymore, i try my best to have other good distractions but no matter what it always comes down to this.This f**ked up feeling. Im so angry and sad at the same time, i need to take out my anger on something.Its time to get a punching bag, i realised that punching stuff like walls and doors will cause you to hurt your hand and cause it to have scars. AARGHHHH!!! No education, No money, No love, No life. Thats me No Life. Everyone seems to be so f**king happy but thats all lies. I do so much good, over the years ive done so much good for people and for what? what did i get in return nothing. Ive always done stuff with no expectations, but getting nothing in return is f**king stupid. Everything good that has been given to me has been taken away before i can enjoy it..why give it to me then? Its always the nice people that get treated like shit and gets nothing whereas all the bad ones gain everything and get everything that they want. Its simple being nice gets you nowhere. Ive learn to realise that. So dont blame me if im not nice and i start to act like an asshole. This because ive come to realise that the asshole are the one who gets everything. Its time i be one of those Assholes

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

If you really lived life with no expectations you wouldn't feel this way.. you wouldnt lament... you lament because you have expectations... there is nothing wrong with having expectations so face it, do what you have to get what you want... expect what you want