Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Pimples & Sleepless Nites

Its back, both of them. Im having lots of pimples all over my face especially my forehead. The outbreak is bad. I know why im getting them but then again i dont know how to get rid of them. Sleepless Nites once again. Hai i thought this was over. Started all over again with me tossing and turning in bed till 3-4am by the time i actually sleep its for less than 2 hours and then ive got to get up. Have to resort to taking the medication that makes me drowsy so that i can go to sleep. To all you people who can sleep like there is no tmr, I hate you guys. Appetite has gone down as well, thats a good thing seeing as im quite fat.Hopefully ill be able to lose weight this month, skip the breakfeast and lunch as usual and juz have abit of dinner. And on weekends no supper. But its hard to not go for supper when you cant sleep at night. Going to see how long this sleepless nites go on before i go and see a doctor about it. Its about time i rectify the problem and see whats wrong with me. Till then for all of you who cant sleep i know how you feel..Too bad maybe you should go through half of what im going through. I have no sympathy for you because if i have to suffer so do you.

1 comment:

Coco said...

why keep on having sleepless nights? omg, you're losing weight? damn! i wanna lose weight too. why dont you give me some pointers. please shaun! at least eat a lil yeah. before you have a GASTRIC. you wouldnt want that to happen right?