Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year

It hurts when you know that there is a person out there who silently cares for you. I mean it in a good way.Haiz chinese new year this year has been down rite boring for me.Boring and lonely. 5days holiday but ive got at least 9. On somedays it was really very boring. Same monotonous life over. Struggle to sleep wake up laze ard struggle to sleep wake up laze ard. I havent been out to like the town area or anywhere in the day. Havent seen or walked down the shops or bought any new clothes. Don't enjoy going out as much, would rather stay at home and sleep or watch dvds, or korean drama serials or other nice series shows. Been spending lots of time in my room lately. Reading.writing, sleeping of course. Keep thinking of redoing my whole room. Maybe in march. Once everyone leaves for taiwan(i want to go to, asked them to bring me along but they havent told me yet) need to get out of this shit hole of a country. There isnt anything to do.Drinking,Clubbing,Movies,Slacking. Im bored of that. All of it. Told my frens that as long as their clubbing dont call me. Im out.Waste of time and money. Ive got a plan, and i know what i'm going to do. No one knows except me. Just that with all the problems kind of hard to succeed. There's kind of alot of stuff that im just putting on hold to do. Waiting for the right time. Soon,hopefully i can get everything done. Its a good distractuion though. Rather than always feeling the same thing day in day out. Been months and still screwed up as usual.

No comments: