Friday, February 23, 2007

Sleep Disorder

Have been having irregular sleeping times, or dont sleep at all. Two days didnt sleep, just tossed and turned and tossed and turned. Tried to tire myself out by playing games or watching tv so that my eyes would be tired, but didnt work. Got off my bed and walked around the house like nearly ten times in the middle of the night. Switched on and off my television set too many times. Scrolled through all the chanels. Theres nothing nice on nowdays. So just watched my dvds over and over again.

Yest was worse, tossed and turned in bed till 6.30am. Haiz. Going to see someone about this. Oh yeah my meals have been cut down to 1 meal a day. Can barely eat more than that. Dont snack as much. Chocs and Chips and Cookies dont appeal to me anymore, so does rice or noodles. Had enough of that stuff. So yeah. Trying to slep but its 3.30 and im still awake..isnt it a wonder why.Soon this problem will be solved

No comments: