Sunday, February 4, 2007

Just Another Lonely Sunday

Sunday's use to be of so much joy and fun for me, nowdays its a total diffrent story. My sundays are usually boring and rather lonely. I spent the nearly the whole sunday in my room doing nothing.Wake up walk around the house seeing as there's nothing to do, ill go back into my room and lay around till i eventually get bored. Mind you there isnt any tv or computer in my room.The radio isnt working either. So all i do is lie down and day dream. Its time i changed my room concept. Waiting to clear stuff out, get rid of the bed and shelfs and cupboards and make it more cozy for me. Bring a small tv and dvd player and lots more stuff.This way ill enjoy staying in my room more often. I use to go for breakfeast and soccer and alot more stuff on sunday. Nowdays kind of hard, not that many people i know who have the same intrest as me. Will be on the look out for those with the same intrest. Have monday - wednesday off not really sure what ill do though. Will see when it comes.

No comments: