Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I Hate Valentines Day

Valentines Day, 14th Feb the day supposedly for everyone in the wold or the entire planet to celebrate love.Love? whats is love? is there such thing as true love? The answer there isnt. For if there is someone who can come up to me and show me that they have found true love.And explain to me what it is then ill start believing again. Until then i think im right when i say there isnt true love

I for one, hate valentines day. In my whole 20years of being alive, only once have i had someone with me on this day.Thankfully enough that one time i did all i could at that time on the so called "special day". I say thankfully because you never know when you will get to do it again. I always dread this day because you can always see how happy all other couples are and how they go out of the way to show their love for each other.That just reminds you of the something that you dont have. So no point going out and noticing all this stuff that makes you feel worse. I was always envious of everyone who got to celebrate valentines day. And i still am. Whats the use of going out with someone just for the sake of going out when you dont have feelings or dont even like the person.

I hate valentines day beacause people only do extremly nice stuff for their other halfs on this day and not on other days. They should instead do nice stuffs everytime they feel like every once in a while. Then again people are also to stupid to appreciate what they have. Thank god Valentines day is only one day...not like valentines week or something.

To all you people going out on this day i wish you all a Happy Valentines Day. Dont do the same for me because for me it isnt a happy day. Ive grown to hate this day. Had it once and then i dont have it again.

"To have it half way, is worse than not having at all."

No comments: