Friday, February 16, 2007

Untitled

Its funny, i can go through the whole day thoughtless. Not a single thought on my mind. When i try to think of something, it always leads back to that 1 thing. I dont know how it is that i can wake up day after day with the same feeling in me. The same feeling that you dont want to feel but yet you cant help yourself from feeling it. Try as i might to get the feeling out of me, its hard but not impossible. Just takes longer than usual.

I wake up at home and barely talk. My conversations are always "Ah" "Erm" "Ok". Its not that i dont want to talk. Im trying my best to talk about something, but ive got nothing. Me of all people have barely nothing to speak to people about nowdays. I would rather stay home and watch tv or sleep than go out and stay out the late nights. Its happened for the past two weekends, trying to make it a regular thing. This way i get to save $$$ and live a healthy lifestyle. Can leave the mornings for my exersice or my walks or going to that happy place to read my book.

Life will be alot more simpler that way, not many complications, nothing much to worry about or rather to take your mind of what your worrying about. Everyone has problems. Its just how they face it.

There are moments in our lives when we find ourselves at a crossroads.
Afraid.Confused.Without a roadmap.
The choices we make in those moments can define the rest of our days.
Of course when face with the unknown, most of us prefer to turn back.
But once in a while people push on to something better.
Something beoynd the pain of goin it alone.
And just beyond the bravery and courage that it takes to let someone in.
Or to give someone a second chance.
Something beyond the quiet persistence of a dream.
Because its only when your tested that you truly discover who you are.
And its only when your tested that you discover who you can be.
The person you want to be does exist.
Somewhere on the other side of hardwork,faith,belief.
From beoynd heartache and fear what lies ahead.

No comments: