Saturday, February 10, 2007

Stay Home Saturday

This week at least 3 people told me to go and lose some weight, indirectly telling me that im fat. Havent gone rollerblading for a while or rather for a long time, this because had to be in camp the past few satdays, although this week i wasnt in camp, i should start rollerblading once again. Brings me a sense of peace and quiet and actually helps me clear my mind.

Once again the weekends are like before, getting dull and boring and nowhere to go. Sitting around waiting for plans till you realise there arent any. I need to find someone on the same wavelength as me. I felt like going to the beach in the afternoon and sitting under the sun and having a cool margarita seeing as the wether was hot yet windy, but i dropped the idea knowing that no one will be up for it. I just need 1 person thats all. Asked around for people who wants to go to jb, all said yes yes but in the end nobody again wants to go. I came up with ideas like going rockclimbing, hiking, fishing, kayacking, paintball, mountain biking and so much more. But no go for most of them. Looks like i like a whole bunch of diffrent stuff from them. Like i said i need to find people on the same wavelength as me, or rather people who enjoy doing these stuff. Use to have some of them who liked doing these stuff but now all of them arent free. Going to look out and ask around maybe ill get to meet new people who likes what i like. To the rest enjoy your saturday, as usual mine is wasted again. Come out of camp and expect to do stuff but once again end up doing nothing. Life is unfair.

No comments: