Thursday, March 8, 2007

Bad News

So i went for my medical appointment today just hoping to get everything solved and hopefully a status slip which i can produce to excuse me from physical training in camp because of the pain ive been having over the past few months. I got news that i didnt really want to hear. Was talking to the doctor and explaining to him about what has been going on, he was very friendly and paid lots of attention to my case, he was able to answer all my questions. Then the senior doctor came and told me that the pain has been caused because a nerve has been reacting wrongly after the stitch during the operation. So she said that she was going to inject something into the bone under the operation wound. While examining me just before the injection, she told me to relax and not be so tense and as usual i reacted like how i usually do. I got giddy and close to passing out but i controlled myself and felt like puking but had to control all this. After the jab the pain felt a little better, but i still felt as giddy and felt that same feeling, so i sat in the hospital for about half an hour before i could bring myself to walk home. It seems i have to go back in 2 weeks to get another jab. From then on im not sure if i have to keep on getting jabs regularly.

So at night my had some overseas guest in town, so they wanted to bring them to lau pa sat to eat. The plan was to walk down to maxwell market from my house and then take a cab dwn once we meet my aunt. I could barely make it to maxwell which is down slope and like just less than 10mins walk. I had to ask my mum and dad to stop and take a cab. Came home and now while using the computer keep getting the sharp pains. Cant walk with that much ease. Cant walk around too much will hurt. The area around the wound is swalloen aswell. Back on all the medications and pain killers again. Haiz, hope 1 day ill be able to be as fit as i was before and hopefully the pain will eventually go away.

When life comes rushing at you from out of darkness,
Who would you choose to face it with.
Will it be someone you trust
Will they be wise
And will their love for you help them to guide you to the light.
Or will they lose their way in the darkness
Will they make noble choices
Or will that person be someone untested,
Someone new.
Life comes rushing at us from out of the darkness
When it does, is there someone in your life that you can count on
Someone who will watch over you when you stumble and fall.
And in that moment,give you the strength to face your fears alone.

No comments: