Tuesday, March 6, 2007

JB

Finally after so so long i managed to get out of the country even if it was jb. Felt good just to get out of the country. Not many of us went down this time, only 4 compared to 7 the last time round. Travelling was easy just 1 cab. Didnt really manage to get that many dvds this time round, this because all the shops were raided during the chinese new year period. Still was able to buy quite abit, although i came prepared with a whole list of 30+dvds. Manage to buy dunkin' donuts home aswell. Once again we got checked at the checkpoint even though we all looked quite decent. Maybe its me. I was sitting infront thats why. They checked me like i was some kind of criminal opened my wallet and checked all the compartments and made me throw away my gum. Spent like 3mins destoying of it. Maybe its just random protocol. But then again maybe they know that we frequent the place. Anyways was good to do something diffrent and get away from here. Cant wait for my dvds to be sent over.

No comments: