Monday, March 19, 2007

JB Again.

Went JB again today. This time we did a fast one. We went over got our dvds, manage to find the korean drama serials that are good and many other good shows.Bought about 20 dvds. Im like a major pirate. After that we walked around ate. And boy did we have a damn good meal. First time after so long that im satisfied with what i eat. Had pain while walking ard there, lucky i brought my medication along. Sometimes the pain is so bad. Even my friends can like feel for me. Am in a lot of discomfort nowdays. No more soccer and all the sports activities that i love to do for a long long time. Sad though. Love the outdoors and love sports. Nw i cant do anything at all. This time round i was satisfied with what i got and my trip there. This time round we didnt get check when we came back. Maybe because Faith was sitting in front and she looked like a good girl and i took off my hat and combed my hair to look like a nerd..haha...not going back there for another month.Just cant wait to get my dvds. Then i can just stay at home and watch tv all the time.ahah

No comments: