Sunday, March 25, 2007

Tired

I'm so so so god damn tired that i cant do anything. I can barely move my body my head is spinning and i havent eaten anything yet. Sometimes i wonder if that you are meant to wake up and feel like shit. I'm so tired an had a very very tiring weekend but then again when i woke up just know knowing that ive got to do stuff, i wake up feeling like shit and dreaming of something that its the last thing i want to dream of.It kind of irritates you when it happens over and over and over again.People say that its good to dream, but its not good to dream about stuff that makes you shitty.Well now im awake and i cant be bothered if i dont sleep, not sleeping is better when you no need to wake up and feel like shit. Suddenly i feel so angry all over again, feel like i need to vent my anger on something. As usual once again. Lots of pimples are out. The outbreak is pretty bad and ermm putting on weight as usual. I should go back to my old routine where i can be so disciplined when it comes to eat sleep and everything. So that i can live a healthy lifestyle for some time.I'm just sick and tired of everything. Ask me if you need to know but im really sick and tired of everything and alot of things. Once again the cycle starts. Haiz

No comments: