Monday, March 19, 2007

Cafe Del Mar

Have been working the past week and not doing any vigrous activites. Nothing at all. Kind of thought ill stay away from them since my hernia hurts quite badly. So after work on Friday i headed home before changing went to meet my aunt and uncle, before heading down to Cafe Del Mar. I took a cab from somerset all the way in because by the time it was already 2am. Was suppose to go there because Lawlor was celebrating his bday there and he kind of booked the jacuzzi and all. The taxi ride was quite good and took some time. But the most shocking thing was how when i got out of the taxi i couldnt stand. My hernia was too painful for me to stand. I had to sit by the side of the road for nearly 20mins before i could walk again. Kind of worried because i was sitting down before that and didnt do any like vigrous activities. Walked down to cafe del mar, not everyone was there. Some had already left. Maybe because it was like 2am in the morning. Was sitting on the sofa and kind of didnt move around so much, everyone was wondering why i didnt talk so much or wasnt in my normal kind of mood. Then when faith asked i eventually told her. And she was like "OH so you really are injured..those MC's are not for nothing.." ahaha. It wasnt at fun at cafe del mar, maybe because it was humid and kind of waited for something to happen or other plans. I think the best part of the nite was when i walked by the beach with liwen. Was hell of a lot cooler. And its good to catch up with close friends. After all she is my gossip and whiner buddy. haha. When home eventually because the pain was unbearable. Getting worst nowdays, hopefully they can find a cure soon. The pain killers are of no use. Doesnt help. I still feel the pain.Every Single Day. But i dont show it . Just take it quietly, not wanting to worry anyone.

No comments: