Monday, March 26, 2007

Remeber That?

I was sitting around doing nothing when suddenly i realised that i wrote down in my blog early this year a few of my new years resoultions which i intend to fullfill. Sadly i havent been keeping up to any of them. Hey at least i realised it. Its not that im not doing stuff to keep to them, its just that sometimes things dont click. Oh well the only 2 0r 3 i have been keeping to is Not taking so much, not judging people and earning money. Though its still not enough, at leat im trying. I guess i should start to work on the others pretty soon. Only 3 months of the year have gone, close to 4 but still is early. I know i still can do something about it. And yeah ill do something pretty damn soon. Kind of getting tired of having too much free time and my mind running crazy on me. Wanted to go to the library today to borrow a few books, but thank god i called in before leaving because all the books i wanted were out on loan. At least i managed to reserve it 1st and then they'll let me know when its ready. Been wanting to read these books for quite some time already. Just yet to get them. And now when ive got time to go and get them, They are not in. Thats always the case for everything. Oh well thats life. Nothing much we can do about it anyway rite.

1 comment:

liwen said...

pain walter pain...so painful.