Saturday, January 6, 2007

Anger

Ive just realised that im a very angry man..or rather a very very angry man. I have lots of anger in me. over the weekend everyday i got angry and lost my cool. On friday i kind of quarrelled with a waiter at a bar on satday i hard a major ourburst scolding vulgarities non-stop and being so rude to people..every body kept asking why i was so angry or i had so much anger in me.. today i went to refree a soccer game..and i nearly fought as in really nearly came to blows with one of the players.. Whats wrong with me nowdays? why am i like this? i never use to be so angry and show it..if i was angry i wouldnt have showed it like this anyway..ill always keep my cool.. Actually i think i sub-conciously know what im angry about..in fact i know and i hate myself for taking out on other people..but im juz not facing the problem so i keep being angry and angrier..Im angry because of that and i dont know what to do..it sucks.., I just hope i go back to the happy go lucky sweet loving joker kind of guy i was.. i miss that guy

No comments: