Sunday, January 14, 2007

Weekend is over

The weekend is finally over and i can say i had a good weekend, i went for a movie, went blading went to sentosa went swimming, pkayed soccer, went clubbing, went to a friends hse, played more soccer, went for a night walk. You can say i did lots of stuff over the weekend... And i did enjoy myself..though not all the time..but at least im starting to enjoy myself. Thats a good thing rite.. My best friend explain to me and told me that i shouldnt always be lingering in this self pity and she didnt understand why i was always so sad and angry. She said at times she feels like she doesnt know me anymore. And she kind of knocked some sense into me.. THANK YOU for that.. I called her back after doing some thinking and i knew what was bothering me and what has been on my mind for the past few weeks...And maybe i was thinking i should just let things be and sit back and see how it goes from there. Talked to her about what it was that was bothering me and she kind of knew all along what was it..(its good to have someone know you very well :) ) Asked for her advice and she told me somethings which she has been repeating to me the past few weeks or even months..but at least i got a listening ear and though we joked more than we were serious..it was a good talk.. So yeah..i think things will go well for me..i know what i want to do with my life..now juz waiting to enroll in the course..and have approval from my parents..thats a tough 1...because we both have diffrent ambitions for me..hopefully we will be able to come to a good conclusion..Thats all for tonight..

No comments: