Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Why do things always go wrong?

A good friend of mine told me that her grandma had a bad fall for the second time. When i heard this i teared and was frustrated. Every nite before i sleep i pray and when i pray i prayed that my friends grandma will be healthy and live a long life a pray for my mum and dad that somehow we can find a way to make end meet i pray that my friend will always be able to take up challenges at work and will be able to soar towards greater heights i pray that my aunty and uncle will be able to have a baby soon. But no matter how much i pray every single day and nite, all that i prayed for has not happend in fact the opposite has turned out to be the outcome. why? why? what did i do so wrong? its not as if i was selfish and prayed just for myself, i prayed for everyone but myself..i put everyone's prblms and well being before me and yet still bad things happen.. why isit whenever i pray for something the opposite always happens, this it not the 1st time.Is it a test? if i keep praying and praying and nothing happens, sad to say i will lose faith. i prayed to pass my "O" leves but i failed.. prayed to be healthy buy had hernia and it still hurts prayed for so many more things and every single time its the opposite.. I really dont understand.. HOPEFULLY some day good things will happen when i ask for them..not only for me but for all the other people that i asked for.. its sad when things dont happen rite..but its even worst when over and over again u have things going against you...

No comments: