Thursday, January 18, 2007

MC!!!!

I'm on mc tdy..Needed to get out of the house yest, so i when down to st james for a drink.. Wasnt in the best of moods. I dont know why..but no matter how i try to make myself happy, im never in the best of moods nowdays. I slept the whole of today till 6.30pm was damn tired and yet after waking up, i still feel like shit. Some how i need this feeling to go away. So my course ends tmr and finally its the end of the week as usual i have no plans yet all is just last minute or no plans at all. Most prob ill stay home. Why is it that in life somehow or another nt everyone is at peace with themselves or happy with something. I used to be the happiest person around, i used to be always going to diffrent places and doing diffrent stupid stuff with people,always entertaining and pleasing everyone. Now, its the total opposite. Anyways its good that i have my mc i really needed the rest. Not much to write about nowdays, nothing exciting happening in my life and not much free time to think about stuff this week. So im sorry if its boring, deal with it.

No comments: