Sunday, January 28, 2007

Family Matters

I realised over the weekend that im not as close to my family or rather not close at all. I dont talk much to any of them, at the most is just where and what im doing thats all. Kinda sad though, used to be damn close to my sister brother aunty uncle grandma mom and dad.No more joking with my dad, lying on my sis bed and talking to her,watching my mum cook,grandma feeding me her famous cooking,talking nonsese with my uncle and shopping with my aunt.

Use to do all this stuff with them...What happened? On sat when i went to church with my grandma and sis. I barely talked to them..my sis and grandma was talking so much and laughing and joking. At my aunts hse i just realised that instead of spending time with them, i was using the computer all the time.I use to go out with my brother so often doing stuff and playing and joking around, now i seldom see him.At home - what am i talking about when im at home its either im in my room sleeping, at the com, or im never at home.

Maybe its time i started spending some quality time with all these people. Always get angry with them when they tell me whats good for me and ended up quarreling. Time to try to help things get back to how they used to be.

No comments: