Sunday, January 7, 2007

Long Awaited Resolutions

Here is to my long awaited aspirations that i want to achieve.

1) I will be happy

2) I will try my best to get a diploma in culinary skills

3) I will get my driving license

4) I will save enough money for myself

5) I will not judge people and learn to accept them for who they are.

6) I will try not to talk so much this year

7) I will try to not take everything as a joke and learn to be serious

8) I will learn to look at things from a positive point of view.

9) I will work to give some extra income to my family.

10) I will treat myself to at least one holiday this year.

11) I will go somewhere to experience snow.

12) I will not party so much this year.

13) I will do my best to fulfill all my resolutions

There are actually quite a few more stuff and some that i cant rem...but when i eventually do, ill update you pple.

I hope everyone out there has what they want to do for the year..

1 comment:

Coco said...

and yes, i do read your blog btw. i hope you too get to fufil your new years resolution. i have no new years resolution cos i doubt i'd even fufil them. and excuse me ah, shaun! why do you post at 4 plus in the MORNING??