Tuesday, January 2, 2007

I'm New

Everyone of you mite be wondering how come i started blogging, well i was sitting at home and wanted to let some emotions out but had no one to turn to. Then i realised that rather than telling someone how u feel..u can always write... I use to write alot about what i feel and how i feel and whatever bothers me and how my day went and stuff..and well..i guess ill just go back to doing the same.. I have lots of stuff in me that i want to let out and say..(i already talk alot still got lots more to say) not everybody will react well to the way i think or act..so why not juz write about it and dont offend anyone directly or intentionally..

So from today on i can take comfort in knowing that ive a place to thrash things out and say what i want to say without thinking

Like the heading said I'm New..so give me time to get my blog up and running properly to have a proper picture of me proper colours and scheme and all that stuff..for the moment i juz needed a place to write some stuff that has been on my mind lately and i want to write it down before i forget

No comments: