Saturday, January 13, 2007

Welcome Back

Its been quite some time since ive been here..well this because my internet has been down..and we all know for what reason..It sucks man..it shows hw much im dependant on the computer. I knew i used it for stuff and all but i didnt know i will have nothing much to do when its down. At least i tired to keep myself occupied.. i went to borrow dvds to watch all good shows but thanks to some wonderful timing...my dvds cant be played anywhere and both my dvd players can read the dvd..what are the odds of that man..Was damn frustrated and couldnt care less about anything..was just wondering how come i ended up in this situation. But all is good, i manage to have a wonderful undisturbed rest with the weather so nice and my room so cosy playing slow music.. it was simple just perfect..Its been a long time since i have slept that well.. no getting up no tossing and turning. Just hugging my handphone pillow to sleep and hiding under the blanket.. I missed a fewcalls and sms...thats hw good i slept considering im a very lght sleeper..Thats it for now but since IM BACK im sure that there are many more to come..its my space..i can flood it with what i want..heh..

No comments: