Saturday, January 13, 2007

My Saturday

The day started off with me going blading, the weather was quite cooling and windy not bad infact.. the bus ride there was fast..reached there abt 10am and bladed..somehow my old back injury came back and i was struggling to blade..suffered damn badly.. had to stop abt 4 times to sit and rest. Stopped at the hawker center and eventually made my way back..Lucky there was this kind soul who stopped to offer my help, he must have been thinking how im a new skater..haha..but oh well god bless him for being nice..he helped me back to the mac's and continued his journey....I reached home had a little to eat and rested before going to sentosa to meet josh and the rest..Berg's going away party..Kinda had quite some fun down there..playing football and swimming and disturbing people as usual..ahah..its been some time since ive been to the beach man..so it was good..though there were some sour grapes..i had fun...cut my hair..i look cute :) look like a little rascal.. juz the look im was going for..hehe..the naughty boy look..after all i am very naughty..now juz waiting for the plans for nicole's bday..because after that..i still have other plans..

No comments: