Sunday, January 7, 2007

Broke

I.m broke..Literally broke i have no money not even a single cent to my name..When i go out i have to think twice.. think that if i do go out, will i be able to survive the rest of the week. Times are bad...real bad. I dont have value in my ezlink, have to keep borrowing from my mum. How did i get to this state. Im always able to be in control of my $$ im always able to spend within my limits, how isit that just one holiday cost me so much..i worked to earn the money to spend..Did i really overspend that much..Maybe it was the chirstmas new year season.. all the going out and all the buying of presents and stuff...But still i feel very very insecure without money. Im what 20 and have no savings not a single cent..How the fuck am i suppose to survive..If there's an emergency and i need to rush down to somewhere or get something last minute..im screwed i wont have enough cash..I think its time to go back to the days where i didnt go out when i had no money. Even when my allowance comes in..im afraid to spent it..every single cent ill be very wary..Everytime i spend cash ill be wondering wether its worth it or how im going to survive or do i really need that..But its hard to stop going out. For over a year everyday or every other weekend i was out so its very hard. Maybe its about time that i go back to jb to get a whole bunch of dvds, so that i can watch it over the weekends and just stick to my exercising. its high time i lost weight..getting out of shape and looking like fuck..time to do something and the time starts now.

No comments: