Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sunday Funday

Wow!! I woke up and its already 3.30pm.Had another very good sleep. Sadly nowdays all the time i have good sleeps is on weekends. When im suppose to be out having the time of my life. But oh well at least i manage to rest properly.Getting quite a bit of pimples and looking damn fucking fat...guess that im putting on weight like nobody's business..maybe i should stop eating all those fried and fast food..but then again..i dont really eat those stuff...so i wonder what isit that makes me put on so much weight...lucky i exercise...will start exercising in camp nowdays..help to shred the extra fat..bought some cereal and milk to camp and digestive biscuits and oats. Starting to live healthy once again..Get to bed early and have enough sleep.. doing all that stuff... i dont drink as much now..thats a good thing also..played soccer just now but had to stop both the hernia and the back was paining again..I just cant wait to have the operation to get it over and done with..it keeps hurting so bad..i rather suffer in the operation for a few days then have it hurt everyday... I finally got more pics of me and my friends ill upload it when im free..

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hey shauny,

Be positive =D you can achieve life's greatest height you just need to realise your potential. Dont despair & dont give up

Becs