Sunday, January 28, 2007

What Kind Of Son Am I?

My mum has been wanting to buy a new pair of track shoes for quite some time now, with the situation at home i told her that ill use my army credit to buy for her because that way its free need not pay. She checked her size and told me. She kept reminding me to buy it. On thurs i was busy in camp but still that shouldnt be an excuse not to have bought the shoes. I could have bought it even though i was very busy. If it was say one of my friends who asked or even a girl who i like that had asked me to buy, i know i definetly would have got it. Sigh. Came home on saturday morning and saw the shoes there.Thats when i felt like shit, felt like why didnt i get it for her. There is no excuse because had it been somone else i mite had gotten it. Today i can say, i am a lousy son. Have been for a long time.

No comments: