Sunday, January 28, 2007

Wasted A Saturday

I cant believe i had nothing to do and nowhere to go on a Saturday!!!I thought i was the only one who had nothing to do but it seem that alot of people couldnt make up their mind on what to do and where to go so, ended up doing nothing.

I came home from camp at about 11am.Training was alrite nothing that i couldnt take only that my back and hernia aches, back when i did the pull up and hernia after i ran. Reached home and no one was at home so i thought ill take a short nap but ended waking up only at 2.30pm. Went for novena mass and coffee with my aunty and sister, after that headed down to my aunt's place to kill time. Started making plans and asking people to go out but all were unsure, most of them didnt answer their phone..Eventually when plans were made, lots of them backed out because they had a wonderful friday and they are tired. Ended up sitting around my aunts place and eventually went out with some frens whom i didnt really want to join but joined them because ermm maybe i didnt want to feel like i wasted a saturday.

Headed down to town for some drinks..didnt drink though, entertained myself with card games, finally when the rest responded which was around 2am went over to lido to meet them, guess what.. they had no plans at all..haha...nearly all had no plans. Sat at lido macs til about3.30am after that headed home.

Still can consider the day wasted..So next time will learn from the mistake and plan in advance, so not to waste another weekend.

No comments: