Friday, January 5, 2007

Show some fu@#ing respect.

Went out with my aunt, uncle, siblings and couzins last nite. The purpose of the outing is because my aunt wanted to just go out and have drinks with us and asked us to bring our dates along. All was good till my cousins came along. We started of with drinks at alley bar and when my cousins came we started deciding where to go. As usual, she gave a f***ed up face and acted as if we owed her a living. I tried my best to be the better person and all along played the nice guy trying to please everybody and stuff.. But that stupid bitch..everytime i asked her something she said 'anything' 'anything' 'anything' so in the end we ended up eating and then they left..i was so freaking pissed with them that from now on i wont go out with people unless i feel like or i think im going to enjoy myself. I felt as if i wasted a weekend. They are precious to me. I could have arranged my cupboard or do up my room or something. haiz..i wonder why that no matter what happens that asshole will never change.

No comments: