Saturday, January 20, 2007

Feeling Pain Again.

I went rollerblading again this morning after having a good sleep last nite. Once again i was struggling to blade for some apparent reason. My back pains and my hernia pains were back again. Don't know why i still wanted to continue blading? Oh well at least i managed to make it to the hawker centre and back 2 times. Thats a good achievement considering the back aches i was having. Maybe its because the size of blades i wore were too big for me, or maybe im not fully cured yet and overexerting my body everytime. Oh did i mention that right after blading once i got on the bus, it started to rain.Damn im lucky..heh..I came home and had a nice cold shower and K.O ed on my bed after that. Woke up only at 5+pm and it was just in time to get ready to go for mass. Now is after mass..haha..im back home on the computer waiting for plans again.As usual if there are no plans ill be at home once again. Lucky they are showing liverpool vs chelsea tonight. At least there's something good on a satday for once..The main problem for me is all the pains in my body that hurts badly, trying to find out whats causing it so that i can continue exercising properly once again..

No comments: