Monday, January 15, 2007

Monday Blues

I woke up today feeling very tired but that was ok..i woke up not in a good mood. i woke up wanting something that i dont have. and the feeling sucks..i dont know how come i thought about that but it was the 1st thing on my mind. so obviously it wasnt in the best of moods.I made my way to sembawang camp for my course. It was very very boring. The people giving the lectures are very monotonous. Thank god i met a few of my old frens over there they are doing the same course as me.It was good catching up with them but felt out of place.Oh well thats too bad.Anyways, had lots of free time and thought about stuff as usual and slept alot. I dont know why i keep thinking about the same stuff. I try to divert my attention elsewhere but somehow my mind is focused on that certain stuff. But over the course of the day i manage to talk to few diffrent people and had fun with old frens causing problems and being the usual irrtitating person. The only low point is i have to go back to the course tmr and for the whole week. haha

Before i leave, ive got something for everyone to read

Dont be bitter of life dissappointments.
Learn to let go of the past and recognise that every day won't be sunny and when you find yourself lost in the darkness of despair...
Remember that its only in the black of the night that you can see the stars and those stars will lead u back home.
So don't be afraid to make mistakes, to stumble and fall because most of the time the greatest rewards comes from doing the things that scares you the most. Maybe you'll get everything you wish for,maybe you'll get mor than you ever could have imagined.
Who knows where life will take you?
The road is long and in the end the journey is the destination.

No comments: