Monday, January 22, 2007

Broke Again

Payed off some of my debts and now once again im broke. I don't know how this keeps happening..I dont spend on myself i dont eat out much i barely club and drink.but still im broke..Maybe for the month of feburary ill try to stay home more often. I mean whatever i do i can always do during another month rite so yeah..will try that out..or if i have to ill just have to stay in camp more often so that i dont spend my money when im out..Like i said..what if there is an emergency and i need to rush down to somewhere how am i going to get there if i have no $$ on me..so yeah..maybe its time to start saving..I can do without going out..ive got movies online and tc and dvds to keep me company..Hate the feeling of having no money..its time to get back to working on the weekends again..amke that extra 100- 200 bucks..at least then time will pass fastr

No comments: