Friday, January 5, 2007

Back to reality

Finally back in camp after a long long holiday. Think i got to get used to staying in.Havent stayed in camp for over 2 months, i bet its bound to be hard. Im still in the holiday mood. My holiday started like mid november last year. Havent seen the guy who does my work with me since then. Well the 1 good thing is that at least im a little closer to him. Can actually talk about stuff like our holidays and outings and other stuff. But still yet i feel that there's a sense of emptiness. I mean its good to be able to talk to someone especially in camp, never really had that many frens there anyway. In fact i doubt i talk to anyone about anything in camp, just answer their questions and help them with their daily stuff. Lucky think i brought dvd's to camp, helps me to pass the time faster and i dont need to try to talk to anybody juz watch my show, sleep wake up do my work and call it a day.

I wont lie, its hard its hard getting used to staying in camp, and what makes it harder is that i dont really know that many people or rather talk to that many people.

Every good song has to come to and end, Is that any reason not to enjoy music..

Without a doubt i've got to get used to it but i look back over the past 2months or even half a year..i had a good life..and im sure ill continue to have a good life its just how i want to spend it.

No comments: