Tuesday, January 2, 2007

I deserve it!!!

Its the second day of the year and already im sad and down and feel so lousy.All i can say is i deserve it, the 1st day wasnt any better but i cant blame anyone..yes i cant blame anyone..not a single person..i deserve what i'm feeling..people will tell me learn from your mistakes its a lesson u take..but i'll say i deserve it.
I never thought that i would feel this way again. The last time i felt like this was quite a long time ago..but now i'm the one who caused the pain..Im not young and stupid..Im old enough to think..Why isit that if i can think and give advice to others, i cant take the same for me..why isit that i always always have to be the 1 in the losing end. All i have to say is that I deserve what im feeling today yesterday and what im going to feel in the few more days too come..The only thing i can take comfort is that this time its hard..but not as hard as before. But still its a phase ive got to go through. I dont know if ill go through it alone..maybe i will channel my energy to somewhere else but oh well.ill learn ill be strong and ill pickmyself up eventually.

No comments: